Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bronze Fire Eye Makeup tutorial

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay on tutorials! I've been really busy lately because I graduate tomorrow! I can't wait =]. Me and my friend were talking about make up and I told her about the Covergirl smokey shadow blast and so I decided to do a tutorial on it. Sorry that the pictures kind of suck...my camera wouldn't cooperate with me -.-. Anyways, here we go!


List of products:


  1. Covergirl smokey shadow blast in Bronze Fire

  2. Covergirl lash blast volume in very black

  3. Too faced eye shadow insurance

  4. L'Oreal felt tip liquid liner

First off, I have to say, I don't particulary like this product. It has greaty color payoff, in person XD, but it creases almost instantly. As you can see in the picture below, the result of this tutorial, you can see that it already creased and I took pictures right away. But it's great to wear to the beach, since it'll come off easy or if you have non-oily lids, unlike me XD.


First, prime your eyes, this will help the shadow stick to your eye and not do a disappearing act.


So take "step 1" the lightest shade, and put it all over the lid.


Next, take "step 2" and put a few strokes of it into the crease, just dark enough to where you can see a distinct line.


Next, either take a eye shadow brush or your finger and blend it in, and pulling it out more, to give it that smokey effect.


Line your eyes and apply mascarra. That's it! It's relatively easy but the shadow doesn't last long, even with a primer.


Here's my result:


No comments:

Post a Comment