Sunday, June 27, 2010

Face Routine

Hey everyone, today I'd thought I'd share my face routine =]. It wasn't really requested, it was more of an idea. Well here we go!

First off, I have to say, all these opinions are my own, all products were bought with my own money. Everything I use on this blog has been bought with my own money. If it was sent to me, I will say so =].

Also, I use very cheap products and it works for me =].

For some background info, I have fair, oily/combination skin. I do break out, but not as often as I used to.

In the morning and night, I use the L'Oreal Go 360 deep cream cleanser. It's the pink and white one. I heard that it was for dry skin....but that was AFTER I had already bought it and used half the bottle XD. But it helps my skin get clean and that's all I care about =]. It also doesn't leave me running for my moisturizer after 2 seconds like past cleansers have. I totally reccomend this to anyone really.

For a moisturizer, I use the L'Oreal Daily Active moisturizer with SPF 15. I ran out and I tried to re-buy it, but I couldn't find it, so I bought something else. This moisturizer is the best I've ever had. It's oil free and it goes on SO SMOOTH. I love it. I can't start my day without it. It does however, after a few hours, make my skin get a little bit oily, but I don't mind it.

For taking off eye make up, I use the Lancome eye make up remover...the one in the blue bottle that you have to shake to mix it up. Sorry, I don't remember what it's called.

For taking off other make up. I use the Neutrogena waterproof make up remover wipes, these wipes get off EVERYTHING. I'm on like my 5th pack of them now XD.

That's basically my face routine. I hope you liked it =]. Comment below and let me know yours =]. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment