Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Review: Maybelline Super Stay Makeup

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was kind of busy with other things x.x. I was going to do a make up tutorial, but since I washed my all my make up brushes and they're still drying, I figured I'd do a review on my current foundation. But I have to say, I'm probably going to change to a different one within the next couple of weeks.

I got this foundation a while ago, like 2 or 3 months back. I was looking for a foundation that wouldn't go anywhere when I touched my face or when I sweated a little bit. And I have to say, for a drugstore product, it really works well. Below are my PROS and CONS of this product.

PROS
  • Long Wearing
  • Good Selection of colors
  • Blends well
  • Covers up well
  • Comes off good
CONS
  • If I wear it for too long, it makes me break out really bad
  • I got a light shade, and it was too dark!
  • Gets messy
Would I recommend this?Probably not. It does make me break out.
Would I repurchase?No.
That's all! I hope you enjoyed the review. I'll put up another post soon =].

No comments:

Post a Comment