Monday, July 12, 2010

Cheap Brush dupes (FACE) pt 1

Hello everyone. I thought I would post this tutorial on cheap brush dupes, because lets face it, most of us don't have $25 to spend on one single brush that you know won't be around forever. I certainly don't have that kind of money at least. I've been using these brushes I'm going to show you today for a very long time. They were cheap, not one costed over $10. So if you're a make up junkie like me, then this may be a good read for you XD.
1) Foundation Brush
We all know that most women wear foundation. Using your fingers waste the products and it gets messy, so we turn to the brush. You have two choices when it comes to this. You can either A) buy the really expensive one or B) buy the cheap one that does the exact same thing.

Here is the brush I use:

I got this brush at KMart for $7.99 AND it came with a free brush. How many high end department stores offer that? None that I know of!

2) Concealer Brush

It's a common belief that no one is perfect. So what do we use to to cover up those little imperfections? We use concealer! Since most of us want a nice finished look, most of us also use a brush for this problem area.


Here is the brush I use:




I got this brush at target for $3. I've yet to have a problem with it. For those that want to know, this brush is made by E.L.F.


3) Blush

To give ourselves a hint of color, we use blush right? Sure there are cream and gel blushes but it's fair to say that most of use powder blushes, as they are still popular. What do you apply it with? A blush brush! The brush I use for this...I'm not even sure if it's a blush brush...but it works for me! My mom gave it to me, so I'm sorry, I don't know where it came from =/. But you CAN find cheap ones at the drugstore.


Here's the one I use:


Well this finishes this blog post for cheap brush dupes for the face part 1. Next, I'll do the eyes, part 2. Stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment