Friday, August 24, 2012

Review: Caudalie Cleansing Water

Hey everyone, I have another review. I've been using this product for a few weeks now and I decided that now would be a good time to review it.

This is the Caudalie Cleansing Water. I got this in a 3 piece skincare mini set from Sephora. It was a 500 point purchase, if you're a beauty insider with them.

Now what this product does is clean and purify your skin and also takes off even the most stubborn of makeup. It is one of those products that a little will go a long way. I only use 2 cotton balls, one for both eyes and one for my entire face and I generally use this at night but you can use it in the morning and night.

When I use it, it makes my skin feel clean, clear and so smooth, I've never tried a product quite like this one that works so well. It literally takes off EVERYTHING on your face. Just remember to moisturize after you use it. However, this doesn't make my face feel dry at all.

Would I repurchase this product? Yes

Would I recommend this product? Yes

Picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment