Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Review: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Commander In Chic

Hello everyone, I have a new blog post. Sorry I haven't updated everyday like I usually do, I've been sick lately and needed to rest a little.

I've decided to do a review on this nail polish. This is one I recently bought, I believe it was around 7 dollars and I got it at Target. I usually don't go for colors like this but it looked so pretty! It looks so great on the nails and it doesn't chip very easily and you only need 1 or 2 coats, depending on how deep you want the color to turn out.

It's the perfect color for fall and winter. I would describe the color as a taupe color with a purple undertone. I want to try other colors in the "complete salon manicure" line, as this one works so good for me.

Would I repurchase this product? Yes

Would I recommend this product? Yes

Picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment