Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Review: Elf Makeup Remover Cleansing Clothes

Hey everyone, I’m back with a review. I think I’m going to start doing reviews more often because I think people nowadays want to look at the review of a product from several sources instead of seeing a whole bunch of make up looks.

I’m here today to review the ELF Make up Remover Cleansing Cloths. I got mine at KMart and it was only $2.99! I thought it was good for the price. You get 20 of them and they come in a soft, sleek black package. It’s easy for travel and to have at home. I don’t wear make up everyday but when I do, I use these at night to take all of it off.

There are only 2 bad things I have to say about this product. The first one is the smell, I don’t even know how to describe it, it smells like some kind of chemical. Another thing is that it makes my face and eyes red for a few minutes but after my skin settles down, because I do have sensitive skin, it looks clean and is smooth to the touch.
I hope you like this review, as there will be more in the future.

Would I repurchase this product? Yes

Would I recommend this product? Yes

Picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment