Monday, May 3, 2010

Beauty tip!

Hey everyone, since I didn't have time to do a tutorial today (I'll have one tomorrow, I promise!), I decided to just share a little beauty tip that I love. It might not even be a tip o.o....I don't know, I just found this information a few months ago and it helps me a lot, especially when I'm applying lipstick or lipgloss, or even just plain chapstick.

The tip is that before you go to bed, cover your lips in Vaseline, like if you were putting chapstick on. If you have dry lips and can't seem to get rid of them, then try this. I had that problem and now, it's all good =].

When you put this on and you sleep right after, all you're really doing is moisturizing your lips. When you wake up in the morning, you'll wake up to brighter, more smoother and softer lips. =]

Try it and let me know what you think. I'll put up a new tutorial tomorrow, talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment