Sunday, May 23, 2010

Reverse Color Eye Makeup Tutorial

You guys have heard of the "Neutral color pop" eye make up right? Where everything is neutral on top, and then a shocking color on the bottom? Well, in this tutorial, this is like the reverse of it. the color is on top, instead of on the bottom.




List of Products used:




  1. Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner in Granite


  2. Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner in Endless


  3. Too faced shadow insurance


  4. Covergirl Lash blast in Very Black




The first thing I did was put on my eyeshadow primer. Even though both the eyeliners I used are waterproof, I still wanted to make sure that they would stay in place.



Next, I took the milani eyliner and made a semi thick line on the upper lash line. This will give your eyes that pop of color.



After that, I lined my eyes with the prestige eyeliner on the lower lash line and the water line. This will help your eyes from not looking too bold. I did wear this look the other day in broad daylight.



After that, I just finished up with some mascarra.



This look was really easy to achieve and quick to do. All of my friends loved it =].



On the picture below, the flash made me flinch, so that's why it looks like I have wrinkles lol. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment